Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blogging Conventions Here We Come!!!

So, I just had typed a bunch of super interesting stuff about my morning... stuff everyone would totally care about AND then somehow it all got deleted before I published the blog. UGH! I guess that's the life of a blogger though. I'm not going to let it get me down... oh no... I got to keep on movin'.

In a nutshell I was thanking my sister for teaching us about where the word "blog" came from. She is so full of knowledge. Also, I'm so excited she finally shared with the world the essay she submitted to Pioneer Woman, so she could win some knifes. Maybe one day she'll share with you the short story she wrote about her washing machine. It's really good. I promise. That story would for sure win her something! Oh, and while we're on winning things... maybe one day we'll have prizes to give away on our blog. What things would ya'll like to see on here? The iPad 2 is about to come out. We'll look into that.

Before my post disappeared into thin air, I was also talking about the awesome smoothie I made this morning before I hit up hot yoga. Its called the Coffeefied Green Monster. Wish I could take credit for this energizing concoction, but I can't. I got it from a blog I currently stalk called Peanut Butter Fingers. I don't know the girl, but now that my sister and I officially blog maybe we'll meet Pioneer Woman or Peanut Butter Fingers at a blogging convention or something.

Your turn seeeeester!!! Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment