Friday, February 25, 2011

Why we are "not" blogging...

My sister and I had a little "face time" meeting earlier this evening where we came up with a master plan to start a blog together... TWO SISTERS BLOGGING! However, my sister isn't too keen on the word "blog" and she's kind of in luck!!! After I googled how to start a blog, well, I followed the steps to start this blog.

Step 1: Get a new email address for "Two Sisters Blogging." It was available. Yay! Check.

Step 2: Get a blog spot address with the new email address. Ugh! No check, as "Two Sisters Blogging" wasn't available. What now??? I have this new email address and nothing matches! Well, I typed in "Two Sisters Not Blogging" and, sure enough, it was available! Check. Check!!!

Long story short, my sister will be happy to know that we are now kind of "not" blogging... even though we actually are. I don't know, but you follow me, right sister? Right, mom? I'm talking to you two (mom & sister) because you're probably the only people reading this post. Maybe dad will follow and start reading and then maybe even our husbands. Oh, and then our neighbors. Maybe. My grammatical errors may scare some away. I just realized this format doesn't give me a little jagged red line underneath words I spell wrong. I love that line... all formats should adopt the little red line because when there is no red line I think I've gotten all the words right and I don't click spell check. Don't hate.

Oh, and before I sign off... I feel like posting a picture to my first blog post ever. I mean, no blog will really feel too complete without a picture. Hmmmm... not sure what to post??? Ahhhhhh, okay!! I thought of something... something my sister will appreciate - we love us some photo booth!!!!
  
Hi sister... your turn to write something.




No comments:

Post a Comment