Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Extra..Extra


So....seeing that we have a couple followers in addition to our mom I thought we might need to step it up a notch and really let you all into our world....Many mornings, in the rush to get out the door with 4 young kids, I just forget to eat....Such was the case this past Sunday as I didn't even realize I had an empty stomach until we sat down for the sermon.... Gahhhh, I just knew my stomach was going to start growling and the panic that took over me, for fear that others would hear, made my heart race....Why do I even care?? I don't know but, in a dire need to suppress the sounds of my hunger, I ever so quietly started tearing up my church bulletin and eating it....Just a few tiny pieces, but it sure did do the trick....Thanks God for making trees so we could make paper so I could eat a little of it during church....

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious!!!!!! Too bad you didn't have a little sauce packet from Taco Bell to give it some flavor.

    Kallie

    ReplyDelete